❤
This is My Travel Life!!❤

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Great Moments in Life~ ❤️

Time for sharing again..
Recall back my memories...
End of March, I went to Bangkok with my Aunt, Uncle and brother-Winson.
I felt grateful for everything because I able to go to travel!!
This trip is all about Food!!! And indeed eating is fun yet my weight come to a danger level again..
We stay at Novotel!!! It's a nice and comfortable hotel! and what I love most is the hotel breakfast!! Hahaha!!! Nice and got variety of food to eat!!!
It's surprisingly I didn't bought much stuff in Bangkok... Hmm~
I just knew that I keep eating at there!!!

After back from Bangkok....
A brand new start in my life...
I have started to work...
My very first full time job at Singapore..
Hmm... Challenging?!

During searching time and interview time is quite challenging..
Because scare no people reply my email.. Hahaha!
Once I got my job, got another company call me to interview.. Lol..

Hmm.. Work for almost 3 weeks and I felt so far so good!!
Although nothing is easy but I believe and have faith in myself and
I knew that I could gone through all these hardship..

Learning to be more independent and have a good time management!!!
I'm thankful for everything that I had..
I'm grateful that I have my families to support me..
Thankful for all the Great people who always willing to help and teach me!
Love my life! And My Life is Greatest ever!!!
May God bless me in everything!!

Cherish everything in my Life! ❤️

Hoho.. Using phone to update blog have different feelings!! Hehe!



No comments:

Post a Comment