❤
This is My Travel Life!!❤

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Short update

I'm happy with my life. I'm satisfied and grateful for what I had in life.

Short update for myself to recall back what exactly happened within these short period of time.

Last post was about June 2015 and now is June 2016. Time flies. One year gone.

First, I'm thankful to God because my mummy has recovered and getting healthy. I back to Singapore and work in that company about a year and resigned on Feb 2016. Keep searching for the jobs I want. Went for few interviews and gain some new knowledge. Super happy because I can reject their offers. LOL. >.<''' . Within that period I keep telling myself ''don't back to account field and get something I really fond of it''... hmm.. I think Jesus heard my prayer. Thank God. Amen!

Btw, after resigned, my body condition is getting better and I become more healthy!! hahahha!!! You know what?! I found a job I wanted to give it a try and I want to learn something new!! I'm super grateful because my NS junior recommend me to go for the interview. :) Thanks a lot!! hehe!

Super excited when I started to work because everything is super new and fresh to me. I seem like I have to learn engineering stuff too as I have to go to operation site to see & learn & ask. Hahaha! Oops.. Forgot to say that...finally... really finally.. I'm no longer in account field anymore. Wahahaha!  Too happy for this!

Why will I update my blog in a sudden?!

This is because I bought a NEW Laptop!!! HAHAHA!!!

Long long time didn't have such feeling. Because of new laptop, I wanted to use the keypad and keep typing words. LOL... The best way to use new lap top is update your own blog so that you can testing how good is the keypad are?!! wahahhaha!!

How lame am I?

This is my second laptop and it's the first laptop that I have to pay by myself!

Joyce, please take good care of it!
ASUS please treat me well!! hahaha!

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment